Craftastic Journey

My Simple Cricut Escapade

First Play with Word Collage Cartridge

My son was terribly sick and still sick as of this day but I'm relieved that he does not vomit anymore and actually eating normally.  He just slept the whole day away on the first inset of flu and only took water all the time.  Fever went down but still coughing like a seal ..... and yesterday he started sneezing and sneezing :(

As a mother, I'm restless when my only child is sick .... always checking on him and that's the main reason why I was not able to post my project on-time.  I had plans of posting it as soon as my son falls asleep at night but I, too, falls asleep (all the time) beside hime and we both would wake up the sun is already shining high and bright.

Anyway, 2 days ago I played with my Word Collage Cricut Cartridge.  Like any of my carts, I also love this one .... so many possibilities, right?  I've seen some projects using vinyl with this cart and that I have to try someday with courage =)


For my first play with this cart, I covered an old 12 x 12 canvas board =)





The sides were accentuated with lavender Stickles as well as the antenna of the word Cricut.  I also adhered a vintage lace from my stash.  Hhhmmmm, I have not decided yet as to whether hang it or just let it stand.  I wonder when will I get to play with this cart again =)

until then......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translator

About this blog

I'm so glad you're here. I dedicate this site solely for all my CRICUT creations. Most of my previous Cricut Creations are posted at my other craft site so if you have time go and check it out.

Who, Me?

My photo
Uppsala, Sweden
I love to craft during my free time and that goes side by side with shopping. I'm so glad you came for a visit. This site is solely dedicated to all my CRICUT play. I hope you'll enjoy watching and reading what you find here. Crossing my fingers that I get to inspire each one of you one way or another. Don't forget to leave some love and kindness to inspire and improve my CRICUT creations. If I'm not here then I'm at my other site which tackles general crafting.

Join My Journey

Cricut Search

Generated image

Popular Posts

Memberships:

Photobucket

My Creative Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Web Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Around the Globe

free counters