Craftastic Journey

My Simple Cricut Escapade

Last Minute Treat Bags

Last minute it was!!!!  Whew!

About 8pm in the evening on the night before my son's Halloween Birthday party, a mom called and she's very very sorry for not informing me that her daughter would love to come to the party.  I set a deadline and it was written on the invitations we sent out.  I always make extra give-a-ways .... about 3,  just in case someone shows up without enlisting but in this case all extras have been properly labeled.  So what do you expect - of course I said yes to her then after putting down the phone I was in totally panic.  I had to go out and take for a short walk that night just to think on what to do.

With an idea on my mind I discussed the situation with my hubby.  So here's the plan:  there will be 2 toddlers coming over and I have to make 2 special give-a-ways for them instead just so I have 1 more extra kiddie give-a-way and the other extra will be given to the little girl, a classmate of my son.  All is settled =)

Here's the 2 give-aways I made for 2 little/toddler =)

 Aside from toys and candies inside the treat bags, I also included 2 teddy bears.  The treat bags were made using Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge.

until then......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translator

About this blog

I'm so glad you're here. I dedicate this site solely for all my CRICUT creations. Most of my previous Cricut Creations are posted at my other craft site so if you have time go and check it out.

Who, Me?

My photo
Uppsala, Sweden
I love to craft during my free time and that goes side by side with shopping. I'm so glad you came for a visit. This site is solely dedicated to all my CRICUT play. I hope you'll enjoy watching and reading what you find here. Crossing my fingers that I get to inspire each one of you one way or another. Don't forget to leave some love and kindness to inspire and improve my CRICUT creations. If I'm not here then I'm at my other site which tackles general crafting.

Join My Journey

Cricut Search

Generated image

Popular Posts

Memberships:

Photobucket

My Creative Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

My Web Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Around the Globe

free counters